The following is the normal schedule of graduation requirements; we are open to working with individuals to meet their personal needs.
- Four years of English
- Three years of history
- Two years of foreign language unless exempt due to learning disability
- Three years of math (to include Algebra and Geometry)
- Three years of science (to include Biology and Chemistry)
- One year of performing arts (in addition to Survey of Performing Arts for students entering as 9s)
- One year of studio arts plus at least one Art History course (in addition to Survey of Studio Arts for students entering as 9s)
All students must also complete 10 hours of community service per year enrolled and participate in Project Exploration and an Affinities class.
Students are required to participate in either a competitive or a non-competitive sport each semester.
Each semester, grades and written progress comments are sent home to parents. Students are given letter grades that convert to a four point grade scale.